WHAT YOU GET
- Up to $20,000 for your Pittsburg State University bachelor’s degree
- A paid internship with Foley
WHO CAN APPLY
- Any ThinkBIG grad with a 3.0+ GPA
HOW IT WORKS
- Complete internships the summers before and after your first program year, as well as fall/winter breaks.
- Graduate Pittsburg State University with a bachelor degree.
- Complete one year of full-time employment with Foley.
- Receive $5,000 annually in educational assistance.
What type of degree will I earn?
Graduates earn a Bachelor of Applied Science degree with an emphasis in service management, manufacturing management, and diesel and heavy equipment. Learn more.
How can ThinkBIGGER help my career?
You’ll learn everything from technology management and theory to leadership and business skills. This will broaden your knowledge and better prepare you for managerial and other positions, like:
- Equipment maintenance engineer
- Equipment rental manager
- Field service representative
- Service instructor, manager, or writer
- Technical communicator
- Shop foreman
How much does the program cost? Is financial assistance available?
See Pittsburg State Uuniversity’s website for a breakdown of program costs. In addition to Foley educational assistance, you may qualify for Pittsburg State scholarships and financial aid.
Do ThinkBIG degree credits transfer to PSU?
Yes! ThinkBIG graduates can automatically transfer up to 64 college credits to PSU.
How long does it take to complete the program?
You’ll need to complete 60 credit hours of coursework, which typically takes two years.
When would I receive educational assistance from Foley?
After graduation, you must complete one year of full-time employment with Foley. Then, you’ll receive $5,000 annually for four years. You must remain employed with Foley full time to receive annual reimbursement.
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. For more information, click here. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foley Industries participates in E-Verify