ThinkBIGGER Degree and Internship

Once you complete the ThinkBIG program, ThinkBIGGER, a partnership with Pittsburg State University, can take your Caterpillar® service skills to the next level through specialized and comprehensive training. Email to learn more!

Here is what you’ll receive:

  • Up to $20,000 for your Pittsburg State University bachelor’s degree
  • A paid internship with Foley

Who Can Apply?

  • Any ThinkBIG grad with a 3.0+ GPA

How Does It Work?

  • Complete internships the summers before and after your first program year, as well as fall/winter breaks.
  • Graduate Pittsburg State University with a Bachelor’s degree.
  • Complete one year of full-time employment with Foley.
  • Receive $5,000 annually in educational assistance.
Pittsburg state University logo

Frequently Asked Questions About ThinkBIGGER

Graduates earn a Bachelor of Applied Science degree with an emphasis in service management, manufacturing management and diesel and heavy equipment.

You’ll learn everything from technology management and theory to leadership and business skills. This will broaden your knowledge and better prepare you for managerial and other positions, like:

  • Equipment maintenance engineer
  • Equipment rental manager
  • Field service representative
  • Service instructor, manager or writer
  • Technical communicator
  • Shop foreman

See Pittsburg State University’s website for a breakdown of program costs. In addition to Foley educational assistance, you may qualify for Pittsburg State scholarships and financial aid.

Yes! ThinkBIG graduates can automatically transfer up to 64 college credits to PSU.

You’ll need to complete 60 credit hours of coursework, which typically takes two years.

After graduation, you must complete one year of full-time employment with Foley. Then, you’ll receive $5,000 annually for four years. You must remain employed with Foley full time to receive annual reimbursement. Foley will only reimburse incurred eligible school expenses. A copy of the original billing statement from the school is required.