ThinkBIG: Earn While You Learn
Fast-track your education and career, plus get paid doing what you love!
ThinkBIG is a 2-year hands-on program. You’ll learn secrets to servicing the most advanced heavy equipment in the world.
- Paid on-the-job training: 2,000+ hours of real-world work experience as a Foley technician
- Accredited associate degree in Applied Science – Cat® Dealer Prep Program; credits transferable to four-year institutions
- Up to $20,000 for your OSU or STC degree* – Foley Scholarship may help offset tuition and books
- Free tooling/toolbox, valued ~$14,000
Graduates of the program who demonstrate knowledge, skills, and the right attitude are evaluated for full-time Foley employment. Enjoy a rewarding career with a great salary, benefits, and career advancement opportunities!
*After graduation, you must complete one year of full-time employment with Foley. Then, you’ll be eligible to receive up to $5,000 annually for four years. You must remain employed with Foley full-time to receive annual reimbursement.
Have more questions for us? Click the button below to send an email to our team.
Two Options, One Awesome Degree
We partner with two accredited educational institutions. Regardless of which you choose, training is split between classroom and state-of-the-art Cat-equipped labs (7-8 weeks), followed by paid Foley internship training (7-8 weeks).
State Technical College of Missouri
- Two-year, five-semester program; summer gen ed courses
- Apply for a $1,000 Scholarship. Annual application deadline: March 15.
Foley Equipment ThinkBIG Program
Our ThinkBIG apprenticeship program teaches you how to service Cat equipment using cutting-edge diagnostic and maintenance systems, advanced technologies and high-tech tools.
ThinkBIG combines classroom work with hands-on learning in the field and in state-of-the-art labs, so students see technologies in real-world applications—solving problems and helping Caterpillar customers get their jobs done.
See how internships paved the road from classroom to career for these technicians.